Warhammer 40k RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ismaro: Underbelly

2 posters

Go down

Ismaro: Underbelly  Empty Ismaro: Underbelly

Post by Vulgate Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:55 am

Upon your arrival back at the Moonbase, Dysseus seems frustrated by your fruitless returns. 
"You go all that way just to bring me back two useless traitors and a warrior woman?!"
His mood, however, changes upon eyeing your large cage. Peering into it and being greeted with a bestial roar, he laughs  "
Now this I can use.
His mood quickly sharpens once more, and his men begin to relocate the large cage further within the safe house. 
"Perhaps you aren't such worthless failures after all. On this next task I expect better results; The planet, from what my geographic reports can tell, has been split and sectioned into several continental zones, each tasked with a different aspect of a typical Imperial world. Although uncommon, it's not unusual for some large planets like this one to act this way. What IS unusual, however, are the Space Marines centered near planets polar north..but i'm getting ahead of myself. We need to take this attack to the people of this damned planet and the only way we are going to do that is by starting with the biggest scum Ismaro has to offer: The Slum district is overcrowded and cramped, finding itself on the literal bottom of the lowest quality hab blocks. The ground is unpaved, and most live without sunlight. This combination of repression and isolation from authority makes for the perfect criminal breeding ground. I want you heretics to establish us upon this world, make some new friends. Every connection we can cement will further plant the seeds of heresy through this world. Go now, and don't forget to keep yourselves hidden from Imperial eyes; Even the weak and the poor will sell you out to Imperial authorities if they think they can get something from it. Go now, and don't make too much noise."

Vulgate
Vulgate
Officio Administratum
Officio Administratum

Character sheet
Renown: Distinguished
Characteristics:
CharacteristicsWSWSBSBSSSTTAGAGINTINTPERPERWPWPFELFEL
ValueValue405540504055406337

Back to top Go down

Ismaro: Underbelly  Empty Re: Ismaro: Underbelly

Post by Brass Doge Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:05 am

Approximately how many of these wretched beings would be sufficient for future plans? If we are to minimize our exposure to avaoid imperial eyes, it will be best to speak with as few souls as possible.
Brass Doge
Brass Doge
Authorized: Ordo Xenos
Authorized: Ordo Xenos

Character sheet
Renown: Respected
Characteristics:
CharacteristicsWSWSBSBSSSTTAGAGINTINTPERPERWPWPFELFEL
ValueValue

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum