Warhammer 40k RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent message for Jayce

5 posters

Go down

Urgent message for Jayce Empty Urgent message for Jayce

Post by Vulgate Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:36 pm

This message arrived in tatters, and was barely legible. The only words that could be made out were a series of landmark points for navigation and a name: Jayce.
Vulgate
Vulgate
Officio Administratum
Officio Administratum

Character sheet
Renown: Distinguished
Characteristics:
CharacteristicsWSWSBSBSSSTTAGAGINTINTPERPERWPWPFELFEL
ValueValue405540504055406337

Back to top Go down

Urgent message for Jayce Empty Re: Urgent message for Jayce

Post by TheMechWarrior Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:10 am

I wonder, this is quite a strange message. This could be from anywhere or anyone. We must discover the secrets of this message

TheMechWarrior
Authorized: Ordo Xenos

Back to top Go down

Post by Scondoro Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:22 pm

This region of space... I know it.

And oh, how dreadful it is...

Captain Thrave, I insist that great thought and care is considered before we send ourselves hurtling into what could be our deaths.
Scondoro
Scondoro
Officio Administratum
Officio Administratum

Character sheet
Renown: Famed
Characteristics:
ValueValue404485633763374237

https://deathwatch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawatt Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:53 pm

(Lifts head up from desk after toiling days at a a desk with data slate and auto-quill)

(Hawatt thinking to himself)- I say I could use a bit of a break from all this paperwork nothing says adventure like solving a mystery in a dangerous part of space. I must set aside the necessary stipend for this journey so as to greater aid us on this trip to find oh what was that fellows name again damn it all I really do need to get the memorance implant installed (looks down at data slate straining to see what he had just typed.) Perhaps some new eyes as well while i'm at it....

Hawatt
Hawatt

Character sheet
Characteristics:
ValueValue604269605160

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMechWarrior Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:54 pm

Malachi, do you know what sector this is and why it may be so dangerous? If Ragnor is there then he might be in danger. I don't believe he is dead and I need to find him. What else do you know about this area?

TheMechWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by PyWright Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:09 pm

I see. This is a region of the expanse that I myself am not familiar with. We should take some time to make sure we are fully prepared for all possible occurrences. We shall hold port at Footfall for one day, so you all can search for any gear or supplies you may need. We will then take a weeks travel up to Port Wander to recover the rest of our crew and deliver our cargo. By then, I should be well rested and healed from my most recent adventure. Then, when we are prepared, we shall make for the safest entry port into the Warp and make for the coordinates. Navigator, you say you are familiar with this area, I trust you to lead us safely through the Warp, and help to advise the safest way through when we enter real space. Dreadful as it may be, I am the head of the Thrave Dynasty. My family did not build its name by avoiding the road less traveled. We shall discover the source of this call, and any other treasures in the realm, and most important of all, we will make it back alive. We have but merely opened the book of the legacy we are to craft here in the Koronus Expanse. Every one of you will be an important part in the story that shall ring on as loud as the Angevin Crusade itself. Now, who is with me?!
PyWright
PyWright
Officio Administratum
Officio Administratum

Character sheet
Characteristics:
ValueValue504250505251455152

http://cwright71493@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawatt Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:15 pm

Eloquently put my lord. I am with you ever your humble servant.
(Deep Bow)
Hawatt
Hawatt

Character sheet
Characteristics:
ValueValue604269605160

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMechWarrior Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:19 pm

AYE SIR! I am ready to take to the skies again! We are all part of the Thrave dynasty now and let's make it legendary!!!

TheMechWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scondoro Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:43 pm

...Very well.

I shall share with you what little I know; what little has been passed down to me through my ancestral lines.

Where we are headed is known as the Accursed Demesne (pronounced "Demain"). I have never in my years had even the slightest whimsy of a purpose to have directed a ship there. So no, I am not familiar with the Accursed Demesne nor it's warp course. However, like I have said, I have many ancestors who, during ancient days have traversed there and detailed their navigation.

I can get us there. I am not aware of how long the warp journey will be for... I will need to check the auguries.
But I haven't the slightest idea what will be on the other side. The Accursed Demesne is home to inexplicable catastrophes and legends of ghost ships. Only the recklessly brave and the fatally foolish set their course for it.
Scondoro
Scondoro
Officio Administratum
Officio Administratum

Character sheet
Renown: Famed
Characteristics:
ValueValue404485633763374237

https://deathwatch.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMechWarrior Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:01 am

We will crush anything that stands in our way! For captain Thrave I will do anything and it doesn't matter what super natural or Xeno force will stand in our way, we will destroy it, I am here to figure out what happened to my friend and to do what I can to help my Lord Captian and his dynasty!! We are a strong team on a mighty ship, so what I say to all, we WILL not fail!

TheMechWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down