Warhammer 40k RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plans For the Next Mission

+2
StosifJalin
PyWright
6 posters

Go down

Plans For the Next Mission Empty Plans For the Next Mission

Post by PyWright Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:17 pm

Hey everyone,

This topic will be dedicated to discussing what we will do for our next mission. If anyone has an idea, put it here so we can talk about it. We should come up with an agreement as soon as feasibly possible so Diego has plenty of time to work on it. That being said, we understand that everyone has priorities like work, school, and family to tend to so we don't expect to get this done tonight or anything. If you have some free time and feel like chiming in on the discussion then feel free. Let the discussion begin!  pirat

P.S. Lets try to keep it in character and see how it goes!

Last edited by PyWright on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
PyWright
PyWright
Officio Administratum
Officio Administratum

Character sheet
Renown: Distinguished
Characteristics:
CharacteristicsWSWSBSBSSSTTAGAGINTINTPERPERWPWPFELFEL
ValueValue504250505251455152

http://cwright71493@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Plans For the Next Mission Empty Re: Plans For the Next Mission

Post by PyWright Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:41 pm

Damien:
I will start off by saying the situation has changed for us after the last mission in the respect that we now have a GLORIOUS Tempest Class Strike Frigate named: HMS (Her Majesty's Ship) The Harbinger Of Pleasure. The bad news is that she isn't fully operational and needs some serious work and parts before we can get out of this system and beyond. So it would appear that we are stranded here for a bit longer that I originally thought. The good news is I have my old room back, my crew didn't see to get in here at all, probably out of fear due to my torture bed, and the half-dead hanging bodies that scream the sweetest lullabies to get me to fall asleep (really quite surprised that a few of them made it this long without food or water). Also I have made sure that each of you have your own nests as it were in my luxury quarters, I am granting you full reign over each of your respective rooms, but remember, this is my ship and if you do anything to compromise its integrity, or defile its beauty (looking at you Red...) I may have to arrange different quarters for you. Anyways, back on topic; to some of you, this is a positive change in plan, giving you more time to attempt to corrupt this planet and bring about corruption. While I do see the value in taking this opportunity to gather some slaves and instill some fear and loathing in the lower hives, I think we are in poor shape to be planning any type of assault at this point in time. If the group at large would wish to go to battle with the forces of this planet, then I must recommend we take this one step at a time and slowly, quietly, build our status until we are prepared to strike. I think our next little trip should be one of gathering. My armory was lined with truly beautiful relics and weapons of mass seduction, but alas, it seems they were confiscated and are no longer in my possession. I feel this trip should have two priorities: the gathering of weapons, materials, or manpower for the war effort; and the gathering of materials and manpower for ship repairs and upgrades. But of course, this matter is not at all mine to decide, it is the will of the team at large that must agree upon our course of action for these next few days, and should any of you agree or disagree with me, I would love to hear your input.
PyWright
PyWright
Officio Administratum
Officio Administratum

Character sheet
Characteristics:
ValueValue504250505251455152

http://cwright71493@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StosifJalin Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:49 pm

*hastily bends bulkhead back into position* It was like that when I got here!

Assets:
Frigate- [ARMARMENT UNKNOWN] [ARMORY, NEGLIGIBLE] [ENGINE STATUS-OPERATIONAL] [WARP DRIVE- OFFLINE]
Minimum operational crew requirements have been met.

Moon Base- Supplies have been collected at moon base from scouting raid on planet. Centaur Terminator of unknown nature (presumed of Khorne devotion.) Numerous las-wepons have been confirmed stored at moon base.

Captain Deesius has quickly become a liability. I believe we should return to the moon base, and report to him. We tell him his terminator bodyguard has been incapacitated in combat and requires medical attention that the ship cannot provide. Upon gaining an audience with the presumptuous fool, we slaughter him in Khorne's name. Him and his body guard will fall, and we take command of the heretics still stationed there, and all assets of the Moon Base.

After this betrayal is settled, we must prepare for a great battle. Collect the Khorne tribal warriors from the surface, and hire mercenaries from the slums.

We must raid supplies stockpiled for the Storm Wardens and weaken then through gorilla warfare. We should easily be able to assassinate this worlds cardinal and begin to instill chaos in the populace. By the time the real space marine threat are aware of our presence, their world will have already begun to burn, and we shall come crashing down upon them with our own army.

When the polar citidel is ours, we can scour the fortress for the rare materials needed to repair our ship and travel the warp back to the screaming vortex.
StosifJalin
StosifJalin
Authorized: Ordo Xenos

Back to top Go down

Post by StosifJalin Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:05 pm

(So basically a few sample missions)

Basic supply raid on planet (would like to kill a couple of space marines. They have some nice loot. What's the rule about using enemy space marine armor?)

Killing cardinal and converting populace to insanity and chaos

Recruiting from hive-sectors.

Mayyyybe raiding the space station?

Final battle with storm wardens.

Killing Captain and collecting the ice warrior people could be a nice addition to any mission.
StosifJalin
StosifJalin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Doge Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:12 pm

Numerous things I recommend...

1. Collection of ship replacement components (Damian, a shopping list would be appreciated).

2. Thinning the numbers of Storm Wardens before the final assault upon their bastion (perhaps gathering information as to where small groups of them are and ambushing them).

3. Acquiring better gear (honestly, some of us could use it).

4. The removal of Captain Deesius-his unwavering attitude of uncaring about anything except his triumphant return could prove most troublesome when we do finally depart.

5. additional ships- there's a whole impound lot of ships bristling with illegal modifications and additions. We should take advantage of that.

6. Recruiting crew for our boat. Apparently some were influenced by a not-as-competent captain.

7. And the grand question: subvert or destroy? Do we offer this planet up as and offering to the dark gods with madness and heresy, or with spilled blood and corpses?
Brass Doge
Brass Doge

Character sheet
Renown: Respected
Characteristics:
ValueValue

Back to top Go down

Post by Tzeenntch Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:19 am

Greetings most benevolent ones...I am deducing a plan to instill fear and confusion among the ranks of our most hated foe. I implore each and everyone one of you to contemplate the Great One's twisting path..Let us raid Xenos creatures, gather their supplies and  use them against the followers of the False Emperor. We strike from the shadows, and they will not know who is assaulting them. Fear and panic shall grip the system. They shall call in forces that are ill equipped to deal with our forces. Glory to the Chaos Gods! (OOC:  I'm sure this can be something that could be carried out in the next few weeks, I wanted to do Eldar but Im sure the Xenos influence in the system would be rather limited)... FOR CHAOS!
Tzeenntch
Tzeenntch

Back to top Go down

Post by Auchindoun Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:31 pm

StosifJalin wrote:gorilla warfare

Plans For the Next Mission 16069910
Auchindoun
Auchindoun

Character sheet
Renown: Initiate
Characteristics:
ValueValue444245414940405943

Back to top Go down

Post by Vulgate Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:51 am

Koresh: My brothers! I agree that this planet must fall, and I would be hesitant to leave it without showing our devotion to the Dark Gods through sacrilege of the pitiful Priesthood lead by the false-Cardinal. I would see myself hurled to that position..that I might lead THOUSANDS into the jaws of the Chaos Gods..

OOC: I like the planning we have, but I'd like to hear a definitive plan of action, or perhaps an itinerary for Monday. I need something solid to build off of from the team, or else i'll just fall back on other ideas.
Vulgate
Vulgate
Officio Administratum
Officio Administratum

Character sheet
Characteristics:
ValueValue405540504055406337

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Doge Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:51 am

Comrades, I have a proposition: we know of the weapons dealer who we must extract. I believe that with our assistance in helping him disappear, we can, say "persuade" him to work for our cause. Everyone likes a shiny new toy, so I'd put my priority for the next mission as gathering our dear friend.
Brass Doge
Brass Doge

Character sheet
Renown: Respected
Characteristics:
ValueValue

Back to top Go down

Post by StosifJalin Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:41 pm